Naomi and I chat about…
- What it means to feel our emotions in our bodies and learning to work with those feelings [8:52]
- The ideas of hope versus expectation and how that sometimes subtle difference plays into our mental health and recovery [15:42]
- Building trust with yourself [19:58]
- And more.
More about Naomi Yano…
- Naomi’s websites Emotional ICU
- Her private practice website
- Instagram: @emotionalICU
- Free Emotional ICU guide – 6 Steps Back to Normal
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
Naomi is a Registered Psychotherapist in Toronto Ontario. She is passionate about empowering others in healing and thriving using both her textbook education, and her own story of recovery from trauma and loss. She wants help others understand the science behind the clinical advice given by therapists, and what it actually looks like in concrete day to day examples. You can download her free steps to healing guide through the links.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
One – Share with a friend. If you’re struggling to find the words to explain your experiences to someone. Or maybe you have a friend that would benefit from hearing about others navigating a similar change, pass on that episode!
Two – Subscribing to the podcast in your podcast provider of choice is the best way to make sure you never miss an episode. Second, ratings and reviews in Apple Podcasts make it easier for people to discover the show. To leave one, click here from any Apple device, scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”, and click where it says “Write A Review” to submit one.