We chat about…
- Progress in healing and growth [13:04]
- Healing isn’t linear [17:04]
- The power (proven by research) of gender-affirming care and language [19:30]
- Why labels and language matter [51:30]
More about Gazit Chaya Nkosi…
- Instagram: @gazitchayankosi
- YouTube for Queer and Trans Meditation
- Gazit Chaya’s book “Holy Shit: Growing from life’s changes”
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
Gazit Chaya Nkosi
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
One – Share with a friend. If you’re struggling to find the words to explain your experiences to someone. Or maybe you have a friend that would benefit from hearing about others navigating a similar change, pass on that episode!
Two – Subscribing to the podcast in your podcast provider of choice is the best way to make sure you never miss an episode. Second, ratings and reviews in Apple Podcasts make it easier for people to discover the show. To leave one, click here from any Apple device, scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”, and click where it says “Write A Review” to submit one.